Are you using official Sumatra build?
If not, we can't help you because we didn't create the
software you're using.
There are 2 versions of Sumatra: an installer and a portable version
Uninstalling portable version
If you're using zipped executable, the only thing you need to do
is to delete SumatraPDF.exe.
Uninstalling the installer version
If you installed SumatraPDF by running official installer, you
uninstall it like every other application.
On Windows 10:
What if the above doesn't help?
What if you still have questions? You can use the
to ask for
However, in order for someone to help you, you need to provide the
- Sumatra PDF version you're using
- your OS (Windows) version
- did you download an installer or zipped executable?
- where did you download the Sumatra from (the url of the webpage you
used to download Sumatra)?
- is there SumatraPDF directory in your program files directory
(usually "c:\Program Files" or "c:\Program Files
(x86)" on 64-bit systems)?
- what evidence there is that Sumatra is installed? Be precise and
specific. Don't just say "there's a link to it",
tell us where that link is, what is the name of the link etc.
To emphasize: if you don't provide this information, we cannot